January 8, 2012

Stupid TV Commercial Sunday # 35

Hot on the heels of the last stupid TV commercial, the fast food chain giant McDonald's ups the ante in stupidity with their latest stab at selling more processed fried chicken parts.  The dogs think that chicken nuggets are great, but us cats know that the best chicken gets pureed and put into a can, then served to us on a dish.  Preferably at grandma's.

I hate you all

I know that these people are probably just actors, but if I were them I would have to get plastic surgery, move out of the country, and change my name, following the shame of being in such a stupid commercial.  'Slam to the dunk'?  Ugh!  Just kill me and get it over with!

1 comment:

  1. I just commented on one of your other posts, but Pointless Planet has relentlessly mocked McDonald's commercials of late.

    See
    http://www.pointlessplanet.com/2012/03/mcdonalds-sundays.html
    and
    http://www.pointlessplanet.com/2012/03/mcdonalds-odds.html

    ReplyDelete