July 11, 2011

The vet strikes again

Breezy went to the vet today. At first I was upset this morning because I thought she got to go for a car ride without us, but when she came home she smelled like the vet's and I knew I had dodged a bullet. No more vets for me thank you very much. She got her lady parts operated on and I remember how much that hurt when they did mine.

At first she just slept but then the drugs wore off and she woke up and was in pain. She has been pretty good about it though and hasn't tried to lick herself - probably hurts too much to lean down there. She got a whole bowl of moist food - I sure didn't get that when I got operated on. It isn't fair.

We aren't allowed to play because dad is worried she might try and play with us. It's not my fault she went and got taken to the vet's! And she isn't even wearing a cone of shame! I had to wear one when I went to the vet's. I even heard dad say we might all sleep in our crates tonight. What did I do to deserve that?

The vet's really stinks! It ruins it for everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new image at the top! Feel better Breezy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Breezy, you'll be back to your old self very soon. Winston commiserates...he's having his boy parts taken care of today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better Breezy! Layla, I'm sure your mom and dad will spoil you to make up for it soon. Just remember, you're older and wiser (but not old in a bad way, just old in a cooler way).

    ReplyDelete