July 23, 2011

EXCUSE me??

So I heard recently that Drew Barrymore had some less-than-endearing things to say about me. Click here to read the entire story. I will wait a few minutes so you can read it and fume like I did, then come back with some composure.

....

....

(Breezy is watching Beaker intently right now - she really wants to chase that cat - the only reason she doesn't is because her typist will tell her "no" if she tries - plus she wants your thoughts on this whole Drew Barrymore thing)

....

....

OK, you're back. Pretty darn outrageous huh!? She wishes she could look this good, and she is going to need more than drugs or "aging naturally" (whatever THAT means) to even look as good as my shadow!

Plus listen to that unladlylike language! So crass, it doesn't even deserve to be in the same paragraph as me!

For shame!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, we agree. She'd be LUCKY to look like you!

    Mom's comment: Weird thing to say. I mean, I agree with the general concept - I can't see injecting my face with stuff any more than I can see having plastic surgery to cover scars or fix my mostly-straight nose (I broke it ski racing several years ago and re-set it myself, with a little guidance from my husband). Surgery is painful (it ALWAYS is), and frankly, I like having 'character'. (That's what I keep telling myself). However, if I was (were?) a basset hound, I'd take great offense at her statement.I mean, she says it like it's a bad thing....

    -Dr. Liz (and Fiona and Abby, who like their hairy chins)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on her!!! She WISHES she could look as good as a basset, but she never will. We're offended too! Bassets are adorable (and age well).

    ReplyDelete